56++ Hit It From The Back Watch A Nager Bless You Download

Hit it from the back watch a nager bless you 18 likes ayo juice 600 Hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Meme memes ayo shirt hitting it from the back her shirt off hit blessing bless smashing.

Hit it from the back watch a nager bless you. Hit it from the back. Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Talking about a broken heart running to the restroom Verse 2 Even though we in the same room You just locked the door so I gotta text you Like bae unlock the door I got to use the restroom. Hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you If Young Metro dont trust you Im gon shoot you Crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Metro Boomin want some more nigga Ya alright alright alright You was right I was wrong Ya I shouldve never ever took her home Ya I shouldve just boned Ya fantasy on my phone Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya crying in my arms like. Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Talking about a broken heart running to the restroom Ya alright alright alright You was right I was wrong Ya I shouldve never ever took her home Ya I shouldve just boned Ya fantasy on my phone Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you. Metro Boomin want some more nigga Ya alright alright alright You was right I was wrong Ya I shouldve never ever took her home Ya I shouldve just boned Ya fantasy on my phone Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Talking about a broken heart running to the restroom Looked at my momma just like we rich Looked at my bitch now we rich. Metro Boomin want some more nigga Ya alright alright alright You was right I was wrong Ya I shouldve never ever took her home Ya I shouldve just boned Ya fantasy on my phone Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Talking about a broken heart running to the restroom Looked at my momma just like we rich Looked at my bitch now. You just locked the door so I had to text you. Ya crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you. You about to smash she takes her shirt off and you see this tattoo what you doing. Hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you If Young Metro dont trust you Im gon shoot you Crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Metro Boomin want some more nigga Ya alright alright alright You was right I was wrong Ya I shouldve never ever took her home Ya I shouldve just boned Ya fantasy on my phone Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya crying in my arms like. Intro Hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Chorus Ya alright alright alright You was right I was wrong Ya I shouldve never ever took her home Ya I shouldve just boned Ya fantasy on my phone Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Talking about a broken heart running to the. Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya cryin in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Talkin bout a broken heart runnin to the restroom yeah Verse 2 Even though we in the same room You just locked the door so I gotta text you Like bae unlock the door I got to use the restroom.

Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you. Even though we in the same room. Hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you explore viral. Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Talking about a broken heart running to the restroom Verse 2 Even though we in the same room You just locked the door so I gotta text you Like bae unlock the door I got to use the restroom. Hit it from the back watch a nager bless you 3908 Likes 79 Comments - RODOSKI rodoski on Instagram. Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya cryin in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Talkin bout a broken heart runnin to the restroom Ya alright alright alright You was right I was wrong Ya I shouldve never ever took her home Ya I shouldve just boned Ya fantasy on my phone Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you. Ya alright alright alright You was right I was wrong Ya I shouldve never ever took her home Ya I shouldve just boned Ya fantasy on my phone Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya crying in my arms like. Talking about a broken heart running to the restroom. Ya alright alright alright. Even though we in the same room You just locked the door so I had to text you Like bae unlock the door I got to use the restroom Like I dont want to war want to caress you. Like bae unlock the door I got to use the restroom. Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Talking about a broken heart running to the restroom. Hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you If Young Metro dont trust you Im gon shoot you Crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Metro Boomin want some more nigga Ya alright alright alright You was right I was wrong Ya I shouldve never ever took her home Ya I shouldve just boned Ya fantasy on my phone Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya crying in my arms like a.

Lil Uzi Vert You Was Right Lyrics Genius Lyrics

Hit it from the back watch a nager bless you Ya hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you Ya crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Talking about a broken heart running to the restroom Verse 1 Looked at my momma just like we rich Looked at my bitch now we rich Said we aint got no minor setbacks.

Hit it from the back watch a nager bless you. Hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you If Young Metro dont trust you Im gon shoot you Crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Metro Boomin want some more nigga.

Hit it from the back watch a nager bless you Hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you If Young Metro dont trust you Im gon shoot you Crying in my arms like a nigga wrecked you Metro Boomin want some more nigga.

The Log Vol 34 No 06 Canton Champion Fibre Company Hunter Library Digital Collections

Lil Uzi Vert You Was Right Lyrics Genius Lyrics


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel